Link Housing continues to march diligently and resolutely toward its vision of creating ‘a better future for those in need, through safe, affordable housing’. Working in close partnership with our tenants, support partners and other relevant stakeholders, we’re continuously expanding
our ability to improve service delivery to our clients homeless or at risk of homelessness.
• Recognised as the 14th ‘Best Places to Work (under 100 employees) in Australia due primarily to the development of its ‘LinkWay’ people strategy.
• Became the 1st CHP in Australia to achieve accreditation under the International Customer Service Standard, due primarily to the customer driven culture of the organisation.
• Became the 1st CHP in NSW to deliver 100% on our NBESP leverage requirements.
• Maintained Tier 1 registration under the NRSCH – with no recommendations.
• Achieved full 3 year re-accreditation under the National Community Housing Standard.
• Proudly working with White Ribbon organisation • Conducted a series of high visibility thought
leadership events involving decision makers at state and local level to heighten awareness of community and affordable housing.
• Hosting an interactive, community art exhibition themed: ‘What a Home Means to You’.
• Undertook our inaugural Health and Wellbeing exercise to establish a baseline picture of our residents’ wellbeing and future aspirations and plans.
The project was managed by UrbanGrowth NSW.